What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, track your browsing activity, and gather information about your use of the website.
- To improve the performance and functionality of our website
- To analyze user behavior and gather information about your use of our site
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To display relevant advertisements and offers
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on them. We use this information to improve the performance and functionality of our site.
- Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics to track and analyze user behavior on our site. This includes information about your device, browser, and geographic location.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements and offers to you based on your browsing activity.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or laws. The most recent version of the policy will be posted on our website, with the date of the latest revision noted at the top of the page.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.